Monday, March 15, 2010

One Week Away!

The premeire of DWTS is next Monday! Do you have your TiVo's set? :) (I have to work evenings, so I always watch later that night...usually at the same time as the West Coast).

I've been saying all along that I haven't been excited about this season like past seasons, but this past week I've started to get the butterflies. :) I've been impressed with Shannen so far on her twitter and in interviews...she's been pretty charming and friendly.  She seems to have shed that bad attitude that she was famous for when she was much younger. Yay! She fits in the mold for the type of contestant I really like to see on the show...no dance experience, conquering a fear, and doing it for someone/something else (in this case, her father).

So, finally, I'm getting excited about the premiere! :)  Thanks, Shannen, for being such a doll and winning me over! I hope you do well on the show...don't be afraid...just go out and have fun. :)

Mark and Shannen have the Viennese Waltz for their first dance.

Shannen posted a cute picture of her dog Leeroy, a six-year-old Cane Corso, and Mark on her twitter:
photo copyright Shannen Doherty

No comments:

Post a Comment