Friday, August 20, 2010

Mark Ballas at the Viper Room, Aug 19, 2010

Some pics and Twitter reviews... :)  Hopefully some video gets posted on YouTube...I'll add that later :)

Posted by Anna: (Mark said he looks bald, bit it's just the lighting..he does have some hair. lol)
photo copyright Anna Trebunskaya, 2010

Posted by Bob Olejar:
photo copyright Bob Olejar, 2010

Mark posted this pic of him, Loren, Dan, and (bad me- I forgot the drummer's name!!):
photo copyright Mark Ballas, 2010

Oh and you can see his hair in that one. lol. I like the shaved head...it looks good on him. :)

Here are some rave reviews via Twitter:
@michi187: @OfficialMBallas great show tonight! U did an awesome performance. 


@billinlv: @OfficialMBallas RULED at the Viper Room tonight!!!!! Great show ASE!!! So glad I made it!!! :)
@atrebunskaya: At Viper room. @OfficialMBallas is killing it:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment