Sunday, July 25, 2010

Firefox Personas for Mark Ballas

Ok, this was the first one I made...and I promise the future ones will be better. It takes a few days to get them approved too.  But...I made a few Personas for Mark! The first one has been approved and should be ready for use by everyone: https://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/263124

This first one is Mark's guitars. :) I'm gonna have a lot more, so look out for them.  This one works best if you have lots of toolbars...I just made it according to the specifications they gave and it turns out if you use minimal toolbars, you can't really see the image. I'll remember that for the rest. :)

If you don't know what a Firefox Persona is, it's a fun little way to change up how your Firefox browser looks.  It doesn't change any buttons or anything, it just puts a picture behind your address bar and toolbars :)

I hope you like it! I've got lots of fun things planned for the future...this is just the beginning! :)

Update: Persona #2: http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/263329

No comments:

Post a Comment